Why should you become a pet sitter?
Do you miss having a pet around the house? Maybe your kids are not living with you anymore or you are looking for something to keep you busy. Become a pet sitter with Pets Are Inn so you can play with, love, exercise, cuddle, and look after a pet while their owners are away on vacation. There are many reasons why people become pet sitters but here is why we found people enjoy being pet sitters with us:
- Enjoyment/companionship of a pet.
- No vet bills
- No grooming bills
- No lodging bills
- No pet food bills or supplies are needed
- Daily exercise
- Companion for their own pet
- Just lost a pet and don’t want to make another 12 – 15 year commitment – but miss having a companion
- Can determine what breed of pet they may want to purchase (large vs. small, shedding, allergies)
- Children bugging them for a pet
- Determine if the kids can deal with responsibility
- Can have a pet on a part-time basis, without the commitment
- A means where the kids can earn some extra money
Pets are pre-screened and matched to host’s family and lifestyle (If children or other pets, the visiting pet will be selected with these criteria in mind. Number of hours people are out of the house will also be taken into consideration.
What Are We Looking For?
Pets Are Inn is looking for responsible animal lovers to care for pets while their owners are away. Each pet sitter will be thoroughly interviewed. We will ask you what pets you have owned, your pet preference, and the amount of time you spend at home. If you have a cat or pet, we will not put a cat in your home. You will also need to pass a home inspection.
Find Your Location to Sign Up
Pets Are Inn, Inc. is a Pet Business Corporation offering Pet Business Franchises, where each Franchise provides loving pet boarding in pre-screened, approved host family homes. Franchises are available throughout the United States.
Caring for pets since 1982, Pets Are Inn is the “#1 Alternative for Boarding Your Pet While You’re Away” with “All the Comforts of Home.”