Would you like to become a dog sitter? Pets Are Inn is looking for responsible dog lovers to care for pets while their owners are on vacation. Not only do you get to play, walk cuddle, pet and care for a dog, you get paid a small amount for doing it! Many of our host families love taking dogs as it gets them out of the house for daily walks and they get to enjoy the companionship of a pet without the long-term commitment and cost.
Become a dog sitter today
Become a dog sitter by calling Pets Are Inn today. We will set up a time to conduct an in-home interview with you to ask about your availability, preferences, and life style. This helps to ensure we send you pets you will enjoy caring for! You will also need to pass a home inspection. After you have been approved, we will begin to contact you about pets we think would be a good fit. We bring the pets to you with all of their things so you never have to go anywhere to get the pets that stay with you!
Frequently asked Questions
- Do I have to have a fenced yard?
- Some of our homes have fenced yards and others do not. After all, some dogs aren’t used to a fenced in yard at home! We do require the dog to always be on a leash or a tie out whenever they are outside if you do not have a fenced yard.
- Can I have other dogs at home?
- Some of our hosts have pets of their own. We take this into consideration and will not send you a dog that would not get along with yours. This is one of the questions that will be asked during the interview with the client. We ask that you notify us if you are occasionally going to have other furry guests!
- Do I get the same dogs each time their owners go away?
- It is our intent to place the pet back with the same host for each stay. Sometimes that is not possible. If you request a dog back, we will try our best to place them with you again.
- I work – can I still care for pets?
- Of course! Some of our clients work full time and their dog is used to being alone during a work day. We take this into consideration when placing pets. Plenty of stays are just for a weekend, so are a good fit with hosts who work full time.
- What happens if the pet becomes ill while I am caring for it?
- If the pet you are sitting gets sick and it is during normal clinic hours, we will contact the clinic that the owner has given us. If it is during non-office hours then we will contact the nearest emergency vet clinic. We will work with you to get the pet to the vet clinic ASAP.
Pets Are Inn, Inc. is a Pet Business Corporation offering Pet Business Franchises, where each Franchise provides loving pet boarding in pre-screened, approved host family homes. Franchises are available throughout the United States.
Caring for pets since 1982, Pets Are Inn is the “#1 Alternative for Boarding Your Pet While You’re Away” with “All the Comforts of Home.”